Monday, September 20, 2010

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH on thy Cerulean

Now we are learning things and all things about our color. We had some pretty good examples in class regarding the color yellow. Food thats yellow, people that are yellow, the emotion behind yellow, the actions behind yellow. EVERYTHING YELLOW. Even sour faces.
There's so much that you can find about one color.
I research my color Cerulean.

Here are a few methods and ways I found certain information - -
Things Cerulean

I just noticed that my color is mostly blue. So i get a lot of cool blue colors when i search for things Cerulean. 

I interviewed a few people about my color and these are some of the things i got from them:

Jorge - Mostly of subdued elegant serenity.
Rosie - When i think of that color i think of water and it feels clean.
Dontae - "I think of Cerulean City from the Pokemon show. Where the character acquires his water badge.
Spencer -  To me that color is Contentment with an abundance of energy.
Connie - The way i feel is fresh. If i heard a sound it would probably be waves. The taste would be of a caprisun. The one memory i will always have associated with that color is when my friend got married and our bridesmaid dresses were turquoise but more of the Cerulean hue.
Kendall - American Indians come to mind and their bright colors for their cultural gatherings.


No comments:

Post a Comment